[ad_1]

It was one of the hottest days of the year in the UK yesterday. As a sunny day is a rare occasion here, I took my son on his first trip to the beach. The beach is 70 miles away from where I live, so it usually takes about an hour and a half. The trip took 3 hours.

There is one long main road that connects everyone to this particular beach, and everyone had the same idea. We were crawling along and, at one point started timing our miles (yes, we were bored!). 2 miles in 32 minutes!

Anyway, we got there and it was confirmed, the whole of the UK had decided to go to the beach. We had a great time, but I do sometimes get a bit impatient with large crowds, so felt unable to fully immerse myself in the experience. I needed fish and chips, it was the only way to get past it!

Why am I telling you this? Because I made a discovery! Although the fish and chips we had were nowhere near as good as the ones back home, the fish shop was making a killing! It was all about location. They had placed their store in a high traffic location and were profiting big-time!

As you may have guessed, this is another post about making money and financial freedom. More specifically, it's about how to market your product. It really didn't matter to me that the fish wasn't all that great, it was convenient, and it was there when I needed it.

The key to selling products and making money is putting it in front of people at the right time; putting it in a high-traffic location, to be found when people need it. How can you do that? Think about your users. Where do they usually shop, where do they hang out online and what do they want? Do they want to make money? Do they want to learn a skill? If so, go out and find your crowd and tell them where you are.

I use Facebook a lot to generate traffic to my sites. I pay someone on fiverr.com to post an update on their fan pages telling people what's going on in my world. This then shows to all the people that have liked the fan page. It's completely OK with Facebook as nobody gets spammed, and traffic comes my way. I always make sure that the fan pages are related to my product or site in some way, so I know the people that have liked it are my sort of people. It's a really good technique that you can try if you're stuck on how to market your product to the right people.

If you don't yet have products, you can try this method by promoting someone else's. If you head over to ClickBank, you can sign up to promote other people's products, and you get a cut of any sales made. Then you can drive traffic to the product and wait for money to come in.

It can literally be that easy to make money online. So, how to market your product online? You just need a way to get paid, and traffic. Head to fiverr.com to buy the facebook posts.

And if you're fish and chips taste good too, well that's just a bonus and a way to get repeat customers!


[ad_2]

Axact

HaFiZ CH QaSiM

I am professional blogger and wordpress developer. I am knowledge seeker. Currently i am working blockchain development. Programming is my passion and i proudly working with many languages like python, react.js, Rust, soliditary etc.

Post A Comment:

0 comments:

Comment Policy
We’re eager to see your comment. However, Please Keep in mind that all comments are moderated manually by our human reviewers according to our comment policy, and all the links are nofollow. Using Keywords in the name field area is forbidden. Let’s enjoy a personal and evocative conversation.